And the Lord God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.Genesis 2:18 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6
We can see the mind of God concerning marriage from the above scriptures, once we know the mind of God every other contrary thing is of the devil. For those who are single the bible says God saw Adam just as you are and realised that it is not good for anybody to dwell alone so He made provision for Adams lack. Jesus later warns that nobody should mess with the provision God has made, today’s prayer topics is to deal with any challenges in seeing the hand of God this area.
The bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing he even finds favour before God, the bible also says that marriage is honourable above all things that means God intends for marriage to be a blessing and not a drag.
Prayer Points for singles:
1. God for His promises regarding marriage
2. We pray and come against every spirit of hindrance and every spirit of delay
3. We cast out every evil spirit that has dominated your life and wouldn’t let you marry.
4. We destroy every curse or evil decree that has been decreed against your marriage.
5. We destroy every altar that speaks against you getting marriage.
6. We loose your better half from every entanglement in Jesus name.
7. We call fourth your better half to appear before the end of this year in Jesus name
8. We release the spirit of commitment into your partner in Jesus name
9. We that may God reveal to you anything in your life that makes it impossible for anybody to stay with you.
10. Pray and ask for God’s blessings upon your relationship
11. Thank God for answered prayer.
Prayer Points Marriages:
1. Thank God for your spouse
2. Thanks God for the years you’ve been together and all the blessing you have enjoyed
3. Pray and plead the blood of Jesus over your family
4. Pray and take authority over your family.
5. Cast out every spirit of confusion and misunderstanding in your family
6. we pray and destroy every agent of satan sent to destroy your marriage.
7. Pray and ask God to knit your family together in Jesus name
8. Pray and destroy every negative influence in your marriage in Jesus name
9. Pray and release the blessings of God upon your marriage.
10. Pray and ask for the peace of God upon your marriage
11. Thank God for answered prayer